Since the strategic partnership between TRON foundation and Poloniex, Poloniex has listed various types of tokens on TRON network and has embraced growing popularity from TRON community. To better facilitate users to interact between Poloniex and TronLink, we have made this Deposit and Withdrawal guide.
1. Go to poloniex.com, register a Poloniex account.
2. Go to tronlink.org, download TronLink wallet and create or import an account.
1. Go to poloniex.com and log in to your account. Then click "DEPOSITS & WITHDRAWALS" under "BALANCES" in the upper left corner to enter the asset deposit and withdrawal page.
2. Search for the Token, and click the "Deposit" button in the lower left corner.
3. you can choose to scan the QR code using your TronLink or copy the address.
4. Open the TronLink Wallet, click the "Send" button on the homepage. Then fill in the Poloniex deposit address in the previous step (please double check it) and the amount of the transfer, then click Send. After entering the correct wallet password.
1. Open TronLink Wallet, click "Receive" on the homepage, and copy the wallet address.
2. Go to poloniex.com, log in to your account, and click "DEPOSITS & WITHDRAWALS" under "BALANCES" in the upper left corner to enter the asset deposit and withdrawal page.
3. Search for the Token that needs to be withdrawn on this page, and click the "Withdraw" .
4. Paste the address you just copied, fill in the withdrawal amount, and click "Continue" at the bottom.
5. Enter your 6-digit ID verification code to confirm your withdrawal.
6. Finally, Poloniex will send a confirmation email to your registered email, and click "Confirm" in this email to complete the withdrawal process.