What is TRC20-USDT?
TRC20-USDT is the USD-pegged stablecoin issued by Tether on the TRON network. The token will be able to complete issuance, holding and transfer via smart contract on TRON, with a completely free and transparent process, zero transfer fee, and instant delivery. It is also able to be integrated into programs that are highly expansible based on smart contract. TRC20 based USDT enables interoperability with TRON-based protocols and DApps while allowing users to transact and exchange fiat pegged currencies across the TRON Network.
Advantages of TRC20-USDT
- Easier to Join Dapp eco-system for users
- Ensure the value of fiat
- A completely free and transparent process, zero transfer fee, and instant delivery
- Promote development of TRON Dapps
Exchanges Supporting TRC20-USDT:
How to Make a Withdrawal on Poloniex
1. Open TronLink Wallet, click "Receive" on the homepage, and copy the wallet address.
2. Go to poloniex.com, log in to your account, and click "DEPOSITS & WITHDRAWALS" under "BALANCES" in the upper left corner to enter the asset deposit and withdrawal page.
3. Search for the Token that needs to be withdrawn on this page, and click the "Withdraw" .
4. Paste the address you just copied, fill in the withdrawal amount, and click "Continue" at the bottom.
5. Enter your 6-digit ID verification code to confirm your withdrawal.
6. Finally, Poloniex will send a confirmation email to your registered email, and click "Confirm" in this email to complete the withdrawal process.